my family

my family

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Shocking, but this really is an update.... I know I was amazed myself! Well I finisned PN schooling (I still have baords to look forward to) I decided to go ahead and get some more of the RN prerequisits out ot the way. I am not sure what part of school made me decide to continue. I can tell you, it was not the studing, tests, papers, reading or lectures though. Justin and Holly are doing well, she starts classes this week. Chels is enjoying not being in school, but looking at several options in physical therapy. Natasha is adjusting well to the high school scene and Austin has found his niche at the middle school. Darin is still working for CHS and looking forward to going over the road for a while here in a few weeks. I will try to get some more pics posted and include some of Justin and Holly. Love you all! Thanks for making me blessed!

1 comment:

Grandma Vashti said...

I just noticed your updates tonight! Thanks and I so proud of you for passing your State Boards!! Congrats! Love Vashti